Ultra-Lite WEIGHT LOSS FOR LIFE Program
Providing individualized support to help you lose weight and maintain that weight loss long-term
Dr. Eric and Dr. Kristina are trained in an award-winning weight-loss program that provides individualized structured support to help you lose extra weight and maintain that weight loss long-term.
Called Ultra-Lite, this system has several times been voted the #1 Weight Loss program for sustainable weight loss by the readers of Slimming magazine. It is a program designed by a naturopathic doctor in Australia, and provides the individualized structured support you need to lose the extra weight and maintain that weight loss long-term.
You learn to eat real foods in proper balance, to lose fat while protecting muscle mass, and to identify food allergies or sensitivities that may be contributing to your symptoms and/or weight gain.
Key Features of the Ultra-Lite Program:
Eat real food in proper balance
Lose fat while protecting muscle mass
No stimulants or appetite suppressants
Average weight loss of 1-5 lbs a week
Identification of food allergies or sensitivities that may be contributing to your symptoms and/or weight gain
Detailed strategies for keeping the weight off after you reach your target weight.
One-on-one individualized support from either Dr. Eric or Dr. Kristina
How does the Ultra-Lite program work?
- This weight loss program provides a lot of structure, both in the materials you receive as well as in the amount of personalized support you receive from your naturopathic doctor.
- After an initial one-hour training visit, you will return for weekly office visits to keep you on track, monitor your progress, and allow your naturopath to modify your program to fit your personal needs.
- While on the program, you should not experience hunger or food cravings, and most people report increased mental alertness and energy.
- You will eat 3 solid meals a day.
- Also included in the program are tasty packets of vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids to mix with water and take between meals as a snack that help to stabilize blood sugar levels and eliminate cravings. These packets do not contain appetite suppressants or stimulants.
TO LEARN MORE:
1. Call 828-298-4800 to schedule a free 15-minute consultation with one of our doctors.
2. Watch the "Greatest Gift of Health" online video (approximately 7 minutes). We also have copies of this video at our office on DVD if you have trouble watching it online.