Allergy symptoms can be overwhelming and keep us from living life to its fullest.
Natural Relief from Seasonal Allergies and Food Allergies
- Have you ever missed out on a beautiful spring day, avoided the company of animals, or passed on a favorite food because of an allergy?
- Are you or your kids constantly sneezing, rubbing your eyes, or coughing and wheezing like crazy?
- Do you ever wonder if your nagging fatigue, chronic headaches, aching joints, weight gain, or overall sense of not feeling your best could be related to allergies?
If so, then you know how allergies can be overwhelming and keep you from living life to its fullest!
Introducing the “Natural Elimination of Allergy Technique” (NEAT)
Fortunately, there is a therapy that is safe, non-invasive, affordable and highly effective to help you get past those nagging allergies for good. Best of all, there are no shots!
Dr. Eric Lewis integrates naturopathic health care and a unique system of allergy identification and desensitization for allergies and asthma called the Natural Elimination of Allergy Technique (NEAT). Dr. Eric is the only practitioner in Asheville, Western North Carolina, and even the Southeastern United States who is trained in this effective system of allergy elimination.
Benefits of the NEAT approach to Allergy Elimination
- Accurately identifies and successfully eliminates allergies
- Personalized and comprehensive care
- Holistic, safe and effective
- Quick relief and long-lasting results
- Integrates perfectly with naturopathic health care
- Best of all, there are no shots or medicines!
Successful results from the NEAT approach
- Patients often report improvement within 24 hours
- Clinical response demonstrates consistent improvement over time
- In a clinical study measuring the effect of NEAT and its benefit for patients suffering from allergies, 87% of patients rated their outcome as good or great, and many patients continued to report benefits 2-3 years later.
- Effectiveness of the NEAT system is enhanced by comprehensive naturopathic care.