Whether you are pregnant or wanting to get pregnant, we can assist you in several ways including:
- Managing the side-effects of pregnancy (morning sickness, constipation, mood swings).
- Developing a dietary program to optimize your body for a healthy pregnancy.
- Making recommendations and providing excellent quality prenatal vitamins and other baby-beneficial supplements that won’t sit like a rock in your stomach.
- Helping you deal with other medical issues you are experiencing while pregnant with safe, natural remedies that won’t be harmful to your developing baby.
- Providing you with advice for raising a healthy child and naturopathic care for your baby once he or she is born.
Please note: We are NOT a substitute for your obstetrician or midwife; we do not deliver babies and are not a replacement for regular prenatal check ups.