Naturopathic doctors work with each patient as a unique individual; we do not treat the disease states but rather the whole person.
Many of our patients have a specific health concern they would like to address and they are seeking a more natural approach to help with their hormones, their digestion, their skin health, their metabolism and their weight, or even their children’s health.
Many, however, may not fall into a nice, neat category or even have a specifically diagnosed medical condition. They may have a combination of different symptoms that all together are taking away from health and quality of life, but individually don’t warrant a label or defined disease state by the conventional medical system. These patients, however, know that they don’t feel well, and that there must be something else they can do to try and feel better.
Either way, we are here to help you… Naturally.
Naturopathic Medicine is Great for a Wide Variety of Health Conditions
Our patients tell us all the time they have quite a number of things going on with their health.
Their doctors, try as they might, do not have the time or the know-how to help them. Many individuals are frustrated with the number of prescriptions that are pushed on them or that they are referred to a number of specialists because no one can figure out what is the root cause of their condition.
Another frustration we hear is from people trying to figure things out on their own. Whether it be from a suggestion on a website, a health food store, or from a friend’s advice, many have tried remedies that simply haven’t worked. We’ve had patients come to us taking upwards of 20 or 30 separate supplements in an attempt to improve their health (without success).
And what about all the confusing, conflicting, and downright hard to understand information on how to eat a healthy diet? It’s enough to drive you mad!
What you need is a Naturopathic Doctor, an expert in the science of medicine as well as the art of holistic healing.
You’re likely feeling this way because health is complex and simple suggestions are often not enough to help.
You need someone to make it all make sense.
And that’s exactly what we do.
The Most Frequent Conditions We Help
You may not fall into any one neat category or even have a specific medical condition. Our patients don’t often fit into a stereotypical box.
Naturopathic Medicine works wonders for a person suffering from a number of issues, be it hormonal, metabolic, digestive, allergic, inflammatory, immunological, mental or emotional.
Naturopathic doctors work with each patient as a unique individual; therefore we do not treat the disease states but rather the whole person. We stimulate your body’s own healing forces to bring resolution or improvement to many existing medical conditions, as well as to help prevent new issues from arising.
Women’s Medicine and Hormone Balance
- Women’s Health:
- Gynecological Concerns:
- Healthy and Safe Pregnancy/TTC/Fertility
- Hair, Skin and Nail Health: Hair loss or thinning, Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis
- Bone Health: Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
- Recurring Urinary Tract Infections
Metabolic Efficiency and Metabolic Disorders
- Thyroid Health, Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Chronic Infection
- Weight Gain
- Cardiovascular Health, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Sugar, Low Blood Sugar, Insulin Resistance and Metabolic Syndrome
- Iron Overload (Hereditary Hemochromatosis) –> see Dr. Eric’s site dedicated to this genetic metabolic condition: HemochromatosisHelp.com
- Digestive Disorders:
- Food Allergies, Gluten Intolerance, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Intestinal Dysbiosis (Gut Flora Imbalance)
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Indigestion, Heartburn, Acid Reflux (GERD), Diverticulitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disorder: Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis
- Other Conditions Related to Digestive Disorders: Allergies, Weight Gain, Liver Function, Fatigue, Headaches, Joint Pain
Allergies, Asthma, and Eczema
- Allergies: Seasonal, Environmental, Chemical, or Food Allergies, Gluten Intolerance
- Respiratory Conditions:
- Asthma, Childhood Asthma
- Frequent Colds and Flus
- Frequent Infections of the Sinuses, Ears, or Throat
- Skin Conditions Related to Allergies: Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Pediatric Concerns including:
- Childhood Allergies, Asthma & Eczema
- Frequent Colds & Flus
- Recurring Ear Infections
- Digestive Issues (Infant colic, stomach aches, diarrhea, constipation, and general digestive health)
Healthy Lifestyle Education
- Boosting Metabolism
- Nutritional Guidance, Nutritional Supplementation
- Exercise and Fitness
- High Quality Sleep
- Stress Reduction
Learn More About What Naturopathic Medicine Can Do For You
We recommend that all potential patients take advantage of our free 15 minute consultation, either in our office in person or over the telephone, in order to see if our office is right for you.
Contact us to schedule your free 15 minute health consultation with one of our naturopathic doctors.
We look forward to hearing from you & seeing how we can be of service to you!